2016 Rethreaded Recap December 27 2016, 0 Comments
What an amazingly wonderful year it has been!! We figured that one photo wouldn't cut it, so we decided to share these nine highlights from 2016!
From top right corner to bottom left corner:
- Our Gifts of Hope Corporate Collection is up and running! We've made some great relationships and partnerships with companies from all over Jacksonville.
- Last February we celebrated freedom with Mukti, our 5th Annual Freedom Gala. Which raised over $55,000! View photos of the event here.
- Summer signed her apartment lease and cannot stop smiling about it! Read about it here.
- We had graduation for 10 women this year!!
- Our warehouse feels fantastic with our new A/C until! Many thanks to all of you!
- Our Marketing Assistant traveled to Washington D.C. for the JuST Conference and rocked the Rethreaded Chunky Grace Scarf!
- Governor Rick Scott wrote to us! He congratulated us on winning the 2016 Florida Retailor of the Year Award!
- We watched the Jag's game in Mayor's box with Mayor and First Lady Curry!
- We WON the 2016 Outstanding Retail Leader Award presented by the Florida Retail Federation!
Lives have beautifully transformed this year! Thank you so much for your support and gratitude. Please give to our Survivor Advocate Program so that this hope can be multiplied!!