The leather Joy Earrings are a new take on the classic and first set of earrings made by Rethreaded, Joy Earrings. The leather Joy Earring is made out of upcycled leather from retired airline seat covers donated by Southwest Airlines® and adorned with a delicate brass chain. These earrings add a sophisticated edge to any outfit. These earrings are the perfect treat for yourself or to give as a gift to a friend, sister or even mom! Let our Joy Earrings bring you happiness as you help break the cycle of the sex trade. Now available in *NEW* colors!
- Made of genuine upcycled leather from retired airline seat covers donated by Southwest Airlines®
- 18k gold-filled hoops and brass chain
- Colors: Crimson, Navy, Black, Cognac, Grass, Pumpkin, Grass, Garnet
- Sterling silver-filled hoops and silver chain
- Colors: Silver Lake, Teal and Boysenberry
- Dimensions: 4.5" long
- Handcrafted by a survivor in Jacksonville, Florida