Save 50 rolls of paper towels a year* when you reduce your impact while providing viable work to survivors. Small changes can make BIG impacts. These upcycled handmade washcloths are made by survivors of human trafficking from donated t-shirts. They also come with a cute handmade bag to store them when not in use.
- Includes 20 upcycled t-shirt towels
- Bag available in heather gray
- T-shirt towel colors may vary due to the unique nature of the materials used for creation.
- Dimensions of t-shirt towel 16" x 15"
- Made locally by a survivor in Jacksonville, FL.
*Based on average customer consumption.