We want you to stay safe and protected! Rethreaded masks are made from 100% cotton t-shirts. Each mask is double-layered and is cinched at the sides to adjust the size. Each mask has a built-in pocket if you decide to place a filter inside. These masks are not medical grade, but are made according to the CDC guidelines for general use, such as going to the grocery store. Each mask purchase helps provide impactful work for a survivor of human trafficking in Jacksonville, Florida. If your business or organization needs a larger order please email firstname.lastname@example.org We also ask for your patience as we are fulfilling orders as fast as we can and will ship upon completion.Please allow for 1-2 weeks for arrival.
- Material: 100% Cotton T-shirts
- Adjustable size and cinched at the ears
- Hand-sewn by a survivor of human trafficking in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Built-in pocket for a filter; filter does not come with the mask
- Assorted colors
- Machine washable and dryer safe *Place mask in mesh wash bag or pillowcase while laundering*
- No Returns Please
- Masks are made to order so allow 1-2 weeks lead time