2 oz Rwandan Single-Origin Coffee
Named a Beautiful Tomorrow this medium roast is grown and harvested by at-risk women who are survivors of the genocide in Rwanda. It is roasted locally by survivors of homelessness and then packed and sold by survivors of the sex trade at Rethreaded in Jacksonville, Florida. Support this social entrepreneurship!
- 2 oz. medium roast
- Single origin; non-blended
- Packaged in a handcrafted gift bag
- Survivor made, survivor roasted, survivor sold
- Freedom Partner: Social Grounds Coffee
- Item might be near or past peak freshness date