The brand new Rethreaded T-shirt Cotton Mask with Safety Flap is now available. This mask is still made from fresh clean upcycled 100% cotton t-shirts you know and trust. This mask, however, has an opening for specific activities. It slides open easily to include a small mouth opening where you can insert a straw if you’d like to take a drink, play an instrument if you are in a band, or have a quick snack! Our new mask is also helpful for runners or bike riders, who can open the flap while they’re working out, and then close it as they approach other individuals. Each mask purchase helps provide impactful work for a survivor of human trafficking in Jacksonville, Florida. If your business or organization needs a larger order please email firstname.lastname@example.org We also ask for your patience as we are fulfilling orders as fast as we can and will ship upon completion.
- Material: 100% Cotton T-shirts
- Mask opening is approximately 5”
- All masks are made to order, thank you for your patience as we complete the order.
- Adjustable size and cinched at the ears
- Hand-sewn by a survivor of human trafficking in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Assorted colors
- Machine washable and dryer safe *Place mask in mesh wash bag or pillowcase while laundering*
- No Returns Please
- These masks are not medical grade, but are made according to the CDC guidelines for general use, such as going to the grocery store.