Born out of the creative imaginations of generations of Bengali women, our Sari Blanket is a beautiful and unique accent to any room. These blankets are rich with meaning: Sari is the traditional clothing worn by women in India, representing the essence of womanhood, and the word bari means "house or home" in the Bengali language. When you find a place for this beautiful, hand crafted blanket in your home, or give asunique gifts you are allowing women in India and Jacksonville, Florida the opportunity to find their new home, one filled with love and acceptance.
- Dimensions: 80" x 36"
- Hand-quilted channel stitching design
- Includes five layers of recycled sari material
- 100% polyester quilting thread
- Machine wash separately, in cold water, tumble dry low.
- Each blanket is similar in color but, will vary in design and pattern
- Handcrafted by a survivor in India
- Freedom Partner: Sari Bari